The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Review course is designed to update instructors, who have been previously certified in CPR. The latest CPR recommendations and guidelines for 2012, from a variety of professional and medical sources, are provided. This course is NOT intended to be a first time training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or AED. Candidates study the booklet, take the self-assessment test at the end of the book, check their answers using the score sheet, and review their answers. A current CPR card is attached to the last page of the review book at the end of the review test. This course can be used every other CPR renewal. A “hands on” practical CPR training must be taken in between CPR review renewals. An expired CPR card must be submitted along with the order for this program.
- ESA Member Price: $50.00
- Non-Member Price: $75.00
- Pre-Requisite: Previous CPR/AED Training (submit previous expired CPR card with order)
- CPR/AED 2012 Review Booklet;
- Self-Assessment Test;
- Review answer score sheet;
- CPR cards;
- Four year CPR Renewal;
- Contact information of an expert instructor trainer assigned to assist you with live telephone or email support;
- CPR is automatically entered in your certification record.
See more Certification Training Programs.