The Yoga Fitness Leader is an excellent basic training to introduce yoga into general fitness classes or to teach a basic yoga class for the purpose of general health and fitness. The course is organized in a friendly generic format using the English and not the Sanskrit names for the postures. The course includes general information about Yoga, methods of breathing and relaxation, instructor guidelines, and basic yoga postures. The postures are explained in the Yoga Fitness Leader's Guide to Yoga textbook and are additionally demonstrated on a matching instructor DVD. Upon completion, a participant will be prepared for the ESA Yoga Fitness Leader certification examination and be equipped with the tools and have mastered the skills to teach a basic Yoga for Fitness class.
- ESA Member Price: $199.00
- Non-Member Price: $225.00
- Pre-Requisite: None
- Yoga Fitness Leader’s Guide to Yoga textbook;
- Yoga Fitness Leader Workbook filled with learning activities;
- DVD: 1 hour & 12 minutes, basic technique (note: DVDs are NOT included in on-site group training programs provided by STAR Master Trainers & Mentor/Facilitators);
- Yoga Fitness Leader Certification Examination;
- Contact information of an expert instructor trainer assigned to assist you with live telephone or email support;
- Non-members receive a one year membership with the first order;
- ESA members earn .6 Continuing Education Credits/Units.
See more Certification Training Programs.